The school was founded in 1948 by Mrs. Ilse Wiskott. She was personally motivated to do this because she couldn´t find a school for her daughter Isolde which complied with her ideas of education and lifestyle.
She succeeded in gaining a respected position for the school on the list of Bavarian boarding schools during the 50’s. Her charisma and style still influences the past pupils’ meetings.
For nearly 40 years the school was run by Mrs.Wiskott’s son Olaf Ziegler together with his wife Angelika. They influenced the greater part of the past pupils’ lives and the rounds of dialogues and personal conversations will never be forgotten.
Mr. Olaf Ziegler’s son, Sebastian has been involved in the running of the school since 1992 and the managing director since 1997. He lives on campus with his wife and two children.